Terms & Conditions
Yamnuska Backcountry Kitchen Return Policy for Dehydrated Dinners
- All orders are packaged from bulk supplies at the time we process your order. Therefore, we are unable to accept returns of dehydrated dinner entrees once they are shipped or picked up from our kitchen.
- If we make a mistake in shipping your order, or there are obvious quality issues from cooking, dehydrating and packaging the product in our facilites, then we will replace it.
Return Policy for Full & Partial Food Programs
- Returns for commercially pre-packaged food items are considered for return and refund on a case by case basis.
- We are unable to accept returns for any perishable products.
- We are unable to accept returns for dehydrated meals packaged at time of delivery.
Cancellation Policy for Orders Not Yet Shipped
- Please read our product descriptions carefully and be certain your order is accurately placed to minimize order disruption, rework and re-stocking fees.
- We will consider your order firm from the time you place it.
- If your order has not yet shipped and we have begun processing it, a 25% re-stocking charge may be applied to the cancelled orders.
- Change orders may be charged a 25% restocking fee if your order has already been processed, but not yet shipped.